As a responsible employer
- … we deal prudently and responsibly with our resources. We focus on avoiding waste in any form (staff resources, work time, energy, raw materials, etc.) We teach our employees to be responsible with regard to costs and the environment and promote the awareness of quality in all areas. We use process optimisation to constantly improve our processes and to guarantee their efficiency.
- … we recognise and promote the skills of our employees and implement them based on their strengths. We ensure mutual trust in the company and promote a positive working environment and respectful behaviour.
- … we define clear objectives for all levels and areas oriented towards the company’s strategic objectives. The goals are possible and are constantly being developed and communicated within the company. Personal and corporate goals overlap as much as possible.
- … we regularly review the goals of our employees and give everyone open and objective feedback. Our approach is self-critical and consistent; we are open to constructive feedback.
- … we treat our employees with respect and appreciation, so that everyone can contribute their full performance to our shared success. We live out open, transparent and goal-oriented communication and organise ourselves and our employees so that our clients can be supplied reliably, on time and at any time.
- … we design our decision-making processes to be efficient and business-oriented. We promote our employees’ personal responsibility and decision-making powers and support them when it comes to implementation.
Welcome to our team
- From your very first day, we support you so that you can feel at ease at NIFCO KTW and can quickly.
- You will be carefully trained and given extensive support by your manager and the HR department, especially in your first few months.
- From the very start of your job we will jointly determine which tasks you will take on and what support you can count on.
- After only a few months, you will receive constructive feedback from us in your first appraisal interview.
- Here you also have the opportunity to propose improvements to benefit our company.