1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website, as in accordance with Art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4(7) EU-GDPR is
NIFCO KTW GmbH
Dettenheimer Straße 34
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at:
Bugl & Kollegen GmbH
93055 Regensburg Germany
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right of opposition to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. The responsible supervisory authority can be reached at (Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Postfach 606, 91522 Ansbach).
3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e., if you do not register or provide us with information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 par. 1 p.1 lit. f EU-GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Overall, they serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and function are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- d) You can use the browser settings to customize the handling of cookies, e.g., you can disable the acceptance of third-party cookies or cookies in general. However, changing the cookie settings may lead to undesired consequences, e.g., not being able to use all functions of this website
4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the European Union and stored there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personally identifiable, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics gained we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6(1) lit. f EU-GDPR.
(6) Third party information:
Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
“For users based in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, the data controller responsible for your information is Google Ireland Limited, unless otherwise stated in a service-specific privacy notice. In other words, Google Ireland Limited is the Google affiliate that is responsible for processing your information and for complying with applicable privacy laws.” (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=de)
General information on data protection: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en#infocollect
Terms of Service: https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=en
[(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor flows that is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”].
5 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Xing as well as its applications, T3N, LinkedIn, Flatter]. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means, when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned in §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing (as its applications), the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection, according to the respective provider in Germany. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (for US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the grayed-out box using your browser’s security settings.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for not logged in users) for the representation of demand-oriented advertisement and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object the creation of these user profiles. To exercise this right, you must contact the respective plug-in provider. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6(1) lit. f EU-GDPR.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in at the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your existing account at the plug-in provider. If you click the activate button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this prevents you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations listed below. They will also provide you with further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
- a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google submitted to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- d) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; https://privacy.xing.com/en/privacy-policy
- e) T3N, yeebase media GmbH, Kriegerstr. 40, 30161 Hannover, Germany; https://t3n.de/store/page/datenschutz.
- f) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- g) Flattr Network Ltd. mit Sitz in 2 nd Floor, White bear yard 114A, Clerkenwell Road, London, Middlesex, England, EC1R 5DF, Great Britain; https://flattr.com/privacy.
6 Embedding YouTube-videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube-videos into our online offer, which are stored on https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in the “advanced privacy mode”, which means that no data about you as a user will be transferred to YouTube if you do not watch the videos. Only when you start playing the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.]
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube is informed that you have visited the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your existing account. If you do not wish to assign to your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them, if necessary, for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To exercise this right you must contact YouTube directly.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
7 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you’re logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, in which case you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by Google Maps can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework